Monday 28 May 2012

slept with my boyfriend's brother then his father, will he still love me if he finds out?

I doubt he would love me as much if he knew that I’d slept with his brother and then I had sex with his dad. I’m 23 and I work for an insurance broker. I look prim at work but there’s really a wild girl inside. Sex is a really big thing in my life but I’ve always struggled with relationships. I get bored with most guys pretty quickly.

Then I met my boyfriend and he’s something else. He’s 25 and a builder. He’s gorgeous, brilliant to talk to and fit in the bedroom as well. He knows just what to do to keep the sex fizzing and hot.

Then I met his brother. It was at a friend’s party and the alcohol was flowing fast. He’s two years older than my boyfriend and looks a lot like him, just a little bit taller and wider. My boyfriend got bored and went home. He left me behind with his bro. We were soon flirting like mad and I wondered if he was a god in the bedroom as well.

Only one way to find out! I led him upstairs and we found somewhere quiet. We were at it like rabbits as soon as we fell on the bed. It was only a quickie but he was up there with the best that I’ve had. As soon as we’d finished the guilt hit me hard. I said we were drunk and that it never should have happened. He agreed and we left it at that. I put it out of my mind.

Then I met his dad. He’s 52 and a widower. He looks like his sons. As soon as I saw him I couldn’t help wondering maybe it wasn’t just the blue smiley eyes that this family shared. I wanted to try him in bed. My boyfriend took me to visit his dad for his birthday. We went out for a meal and then we went back to his house for a drink.

By the end of the night I was aching for him. My boyfriend had had a bit too much to drink and went off to bed. I stayed downstairs with his dad. In the end he picked up on my hints and I got what I wanted at last. Yes, it was awesome but so was the guilt that came next.

I made my excuses and joined my boyfriend in bed. We kissed and he said that he loved me. My boyfriend is really the man of my dreams. I know that I’ll love him forever but I’m scared he’ll find out what I did. And I’m worried that I’ll be unfaithful again.

Please, what should I do?

Below is the response she got from the in-house counsellor at the UK SUN...
MY DEAR: I’d say the chances are high. You clearly have a problem staying faithful to one man and that won’t change unless you work out why. What are you getting from this? I guess it’s the thrill of the challenge of pulling in somebody new, the excitement you get when you win and the buzz of feeling wanted and desirable.

Then there’s the fun of the risk. It must have felt like playing with fire to have sex with your boyfriend’s brother and then with his dad. Lastly, this playing away stops you fearing you’re going to get hurt. You’re frightened of developing real trust and intimacy with your boyfriend so you behave in a way that helps you to feel in control.

The real truth is that you’re out of control and you’ll end up losing everything that’s important to you. You’ll never experience the deep emotional and sexual satisfaction there is to be found in a lasting, loving relationship. The reasons for this are almost certainly go back to your childhood. Were you hurt or let down by the people who should have been caring for you? I’m sending you my leaflet, “Hooked On Casual Sex?”, to help you think this through and learn self-control before it’s too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment